We have years of experience in representing clients in criminal matters as well as pre-criminal investigations and criminal defense. Our attorneys represented corporations, corporate officers, directors and employees, small businesses and business owners, government employees, and private individuals.
In dealing with criminal and pre-criminal investigations, it is important to us to minimize our clients’ criminal exposure to the minimum before charges are filed. We are experts at resolving problems before things get out of hands. If you are under a criminal investigation, contact our team today.
At Norman Spencer Law Group, our attorneys regularly advise corporate and individual clients who face audits and investigations by federal and state agencies such as:
- Department of Justice
- The Drug Enforcement Administration
- The FBI and the US Secret Service
- Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Inspector General
- New York State Office of the Medicaid Inspector General
- New York Medicaid Fraud Control Unit
- New York State Attorney General
- New York State Department of Health
- New York State Department of Education
Our attorneys are members of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, as well as several state associations. Distinctions awarded to some of our criminal defense attorneys include the Martindale-Hubbell’s prestigious AV rating, a peer ranking at the highest level of professional excellence, and frequent guest commentator appearances on national television. Often serving as adjunct professors of trial advocacy at New York law schools, our attorneys are true leaders in the field.
Our criminal defense practice extends to the following areas:
- Healthcare fraud (Medicaid and Medicare fraud and abuse)
- Insurance fraud
- Immigration and visa fraud
- Money laundering
- Bank fraud
- Tax fraud and evasion
- SNAP violations
- Securities fraud
- Computer crimes
- Mortgage and Real Estate fraud
- Bankruptcy fraud
- Drug crimes
- Weapons crimes
- Sex crimes
- Regulatory violations
If you have been accused of a crime in state or federal court, or if you have been served with a subpoena by any government agency, please contact our office to discuss your case with our defense attorneys.