Attorneys with Joseph Potashnik and Associates PC advise foreign companies wishing to enter US market. We help foreign business clients in bringing over their companies to the United States and ensuring that they operate in compliance with American laws and regulations, and, through our extensive network, we help American businesses to comply with foreign legal requirements. Our experience includes the following areas of international law:
- International business agreements
- International business litigation
- International business mediation and arbitration
- Domestic and international compliance for business operation
- Domestic and international certification, filing and registration
- Domestic and international drafting of guidelines, policies and procedures
Our attorneys also handle cases involving customs, trade and import laws, capital markets and private equity, business litigation, commercial disputes, business immigration law, internet and e-commerce law, business advisory, and patents, trademarks and copyrights. Contact our experienced, dedicated, knowledgeable international law team to find out more about the customized, highly-detailed service you can expect from us. Find out what separates us from competitors and makes us the best choice in New York—we provide the cost-effective, professional alternative to the corporate international law firm.