Our healthcare law practice focuses on providing counsel to healthcare professionals in all aspects of healthcare law, including
- Practice Formation
- Audits and Refund Demands
- Buying and selling medical practices
- Government Audits and Investigations
- Medicaid and Medicare matters including audits and exclusions
- Healthcare corporate practice and contracts
- Hospital privileges and employment disputes
- Representation of hospitals, nursing homes, day care centers, and private practices
- Professional licensing, and OPMC/OPD investigations and proceedings.
- Compliance with federal and state healthcare-related statutes such as healthcare fraud and abuse, anti-kickback prohibitions, Stark, HIPAA, HITECH, and fee-splitting regulations.
- New York State Medicaid Inspector General (OMIG) audits, exclusions, and appeals.
- Attorney General Medicaid Fraud Control Unit (MFCU) investigations.
- Criminal defense of healthcare professionals
We have years of experience representing healthcare professionals in New York, New Jersey, and other jurisdictions. If you are a healthcare provider in need of legal assistance, please contact us today to set up a confidential evaluation of your case.